The Unsolvable 1926 Suicide Note – Crossword EditionThe clues remain unsolved since 1926 from this man’s crossword puzzle suicide note.
- Tens of thousands of families each year face their “worst days” with a lighter burden because the funeral is planned and funded in advance.
Funding Options for Advance Funeral Plans – By Dean Lambert
- The Queen of Pop, Whitney Houston was recognized during her sendoff memorial with a four-hour homegoing ceremony, which saw Aretha Franklin, Alicia Keys and Stevie Wonder each performing tributes to the celebrated musician.
Alternative Means of Dispersing AshesScattering ashes from a hot air balloon has become popular. The whole process takes about half an hour and some hot air balloon baskets can accommodate 15 people.
- For over 40 years Harry Ewell delivered ice cream in Rockland MA. When he passed away he wanted to have his ice cream truck lead the funeral procession. Mourners were treated to music and treats from Harry's truck at his cool sendoff.
- Frank Sinatra had over 1000 gardenias, his favorite flower, adorn his casket. Placed with him inside his casket were a few of his favorite things Life Savers, Tootsie Rolls, Camel cigarettes, a Zippo lighter and a mini bottle of Jack Daniels.
- The True Value of a Funeral ProfessionalMany people think that funeral directors only deal with death, but the majority of a funeral professional's work is helping the living by offering compassionate care and guidance.
“Tis very certain the desire of life prolongs it.”
~ Lord Byron